All 6 art Reviews

Disintegrate Disintegrate

"The ranger lowered his weapon as he approached the living mass. He watched it breathe but make no move to attack him. Perhaps it was too large to move, but it watched him with a series of sentient eyes. For a moment the ranger wondered how the thing had grown so big, but then he saw what it was attached to. It was one of the bombs that had made the world as it was. A bomb of radiation and fire. The creature cackled and compressed itself. The bomb exploded, and the ranger's body began to disintegrate instantaneously."
A very good work! Keep it up!

From The Darkness From The Darkness

"The wanderer called upon the energies of magic, focusing it into his staff so it cast a brilliant ray of light on the massive shape. He gasped and reached for his sword when he saw the Ancient named Gwi'hur rising up from the ocean."
Such inspiration, such talent, and fits very well with what I was looking for. I look forward to any future works.

Knights of Magic and Machinery Knights of Magic and Machinery

Finally:

I cannot count the number of sites I have traveled in search of character and cover concepts for my books, and I think I finally found the concept art for "The Fall of Redoak". Of course, with your permission, I would like to use it. You will be credited as well if it actually goes through. I may even be able to convince my literary agent to use it for my first book "The Golden Seer."

The new style of cat-woman The new style of cat-woman

Very nice:

I loved the original cat-woman, and I guess she got me into my fascination with "cat-women". Now if only DC Comics would use this model in their comics, I would get every copy out there.

Ukki responds:

:)))

The Birth of a Dragonborn The Birth of a Dragonborn

Wait:

So...it's Sweden? In Skyrim? (Must have some knowledge about Swedish beastiality jokes to understand, and no offense to the Swedish)

The Archangel The Archangel

Inspiration:

For awhile now I have been going through countless art sites, in search of a concept image for a "dark neutral" character in my short stories. No luck up to this point, but with this image, you were just a handful of atoms away from hitting the nail on the head. Well done! I especially enjoyed the ominous shading on the lower half of the image. It has truly inspired my work, and I hope you don't mind me using this image as a concept for one of my characters. If it comes to publication, I will be sure to credit you!